Wandering Steps
Happiness
Thursday, April 22, 2010



Swimming with my friends last Monday, April 19. It was fun. They know how to swim and I don't. We never had a picture with us being complete.

I got a henna tattoo though.



It says 'Happiness'. I don't know if that's the real Chinese syllable for it but whatever. Why happiness? Simple. I love to have it all the time. Like the idea of grasping it on my hand makes me smile. I love being happy. Because I rarely feel it and whenever I feel happy. I would always try hard to save it in my mind. The precious feeling.

Anyway.

Weirdly, I woke up at 3.30 FREAKING AM the other night and I fell asleep at 5 already. I don't know why. It was scary. Seriously. I mean, not of the ghosts thing or something. But waking up without any reason and you just can't sleep. Sleeping scares me now. I don't want that to happen again.

So whatever. I'm thinking of something to blog about but I guess...next time. :D

1 comments

Profile
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Life is not for a lifetime. Maybe our shared thoughts will be
I collect memories, promise to cherish them, scared to forget everything Writing is wonderful

Invitation grants farewell






SITES


Twitter
Tumblr