Wandering Steps
I love Neskafe :)
Saturday, April 24, 2010



Let me share you my merienda for today. A tumbler-sized coffee and some kind of bread. I missed drinking coffee. I remember three summer ago, I used to drink the same size of coffee every single day. Imagine that? I wouldn't be surprised if the cause of my death is heart attack or some kind of heart disease. I hate watching action films especially in a movie house because a single sound of bullet would freak me out already. Seriously. I'm more of scared to the sound effects of movies instead of the movie itself.

I love coffee's fragrance, the soothing ambiance it can bring to the room and to me, darn, my own dose of drugs (well, next to Super Junior I may clear). Funny thing, instead of waking me up, it cause me feeling sleepy.

Every single day I woke up, the sun would let out a scorching and impossible kind of heat. It's annoying when the fan would excrete hotter air instead of giving me a calming feeling. But oh well, that's summer and I just have to bear with it.

1 comments

Profile
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Life is not for a lifetime. Maybe our shared thoughts will be
I collect memories, promise to cherish them, scared to forget everything Writing is wonderful

Invitation grants farewell






SITES


Twitter
Tumblr