Wandering Steps
What ifs
Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's a random title, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with what I'm going to type. There are so many chances for me to update my blog, so many time to think about an interesting topic to share but nothing goes in my way.

Addicted to internet. That's I. :P

I'm quite sure I would die if I can't go online for a day. It's not that there's something I need to do, just the fact that my laptop is turned on and I can basically log in to any site I want anytime. There's a time when PLDT sucks harder than anything I can think of, we didn't have a telephone connection for almost a month. Oh please don't imagine how I survived. I was miserable. I was staring at my laptop desperately. And I spent half of my weekly allowance for internet shops. I was THAT desperate. I'd rather die in hunger than no internet at all...I swear.

Hmm.

Four months, four months of being a college student. It felt like I've been going into university for forty months, a year or even longer. Not because of the studies but because of the tiresome commuting from Cainta (Rizal) to FEU. One to two hours every four days. And the fact that I get to experience life everyday. Meeting different people every single day (now I know that there are a LOT of people in this country). It's tiresome...and it's hard to explain it through words. It's harder for me though (I might add).

I'm getting tired...emotionally and mentally. And I hate the choices I have now. It felt like I'm too young to go through those choices that might affect my future. It's unfair. It's confusing. I don't even know anymore.

0 comments

Profile
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Life is not for a lifetime. Maybe our shared thoughts will be
I collect memories, promise to cherish them, scared to forget everything Writing is wonderful

Invitation grants farewell






SITES


Twitter
Tumblr