Wandering Steps
Sunrise
Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sunrise means new. New day, new opportunity and a lot more things that may changes what had happened yesterday, in the past. We are given another day to continue writing our history, perhaps a chance to re-write it to make our mistakes a bit better.

Choosing to live your life is within our hands. It is our choice to make our lives better than yesterday, to make ourselves smile, cry and laugh. We are always given a choice to do whatever in our lives. And as I write this, as I think of the future that I want to have and the future that He wants for me, I feel uneasy. Because I know, what we want will be different. Will He let me finally live my life more comfortably? Will He fulfill the hope He has given me?

I don't know how and what will happen. I just have to believe in the power.

As I go back to this blog, I wish that I will be given more chance to share my thoughts about life, joy and hardships that I have.

0 comments

Profile
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Life is not for a lifetime. Maybe our shared thoughts will be
I collect memories, promise to cherish them, scared to forget everything Writing is wonderful

Invitation grants farewell






SITES


Twitter
Tumblr